Enterprise Innovation Certificate
In the rapidly evolving field of healthcare delivery, organizations are faced with challenges as they navigate using traditional enterprise models for innovation solutions paired with clinical innovations. The payoffs for coupling enterprise and clinical innovation to create a solution that makes a scalable and lasting impact are great, as technology has become an increasingly important component of healthcare delivery, one that can improve patient care and outcomes.
Organizations are now shifting away from traditional definitions and models for recognizing and advancing innovation within their own enterprise and starting to tackle the concept of enterprise innovation on multiple levels. New missions, goals, and barriers exist within organizations today, and, with innovation no longer being limited to individual entities, an opportunity exists to create and maintain varying partnerships of like-minded people. This curriculum will:
- Define what innovation encompasses
- Present the current Canadian landscape for enterprise innovation
- Identify the factors that promote successful innovation
- Identify the barriers that impede enterprise innovation.
- Provide examples and research that supports new concepts within the field of enterprise innovation in healthcare
- Elaborate on a framework for the factors that promote successful enterprise innovation within an organization
$75 for members. $150 non-members (Not yet a member? Join Digital Health Canada today for registration discounts and other benefits)
REGISTER FOR ENTERPRISE INNOVATION