The rapid expansion of virtual care services is top-of-mind for anyone involved in Canadian health, healthcare delivery or health IT support.
This course is ideal for anyone interested in understanding virtual care, including clinicians and other providers; technology and data management professionals; new Canadians seeking a better understanding of Canadian healthcare; health delivery organization and government employees; patients and patient partners.
- Scope and definition of virtual care
- Pros and cons of different care delivery methods
- Considerations when planning or scaling virtual care delivery
- Patient and provider perspectives
- Privacy concerns
- Virtual care applications and variations across jurisdictions
- Real world examples of virtual care in different healthcare settings
The Virtual Care Certificate distills a large amount of valuable learning into a condensed format that makes it easy for the busy professional to gain high-level knowledge of a relevant industry hot topic in about three hours.
- Learn at your own pace in the Digital Health Canada Learning Management System
- Log in and listen to podcasts at your desk or on the go (log in to the LMS on your phone
- Automated assessments
- Lighter lift than a credential, which can require hours of study
- Add proof of completion to your professional profile or resume
- No maintenance or renewals required
Earn 3 CEUs towards your CPHIMS-CA renewal and maintenance.
Refunds/cancellations: Refunds must be requested in writing via email to email@example.com within 72 hours of purchasing this online course. A full refund will be issued if the user has not accessed/opened/started any modules of the online course in the LMS. No refund will be issued if the user has accessed/opened/started any course modules via the LMS.
Access expires 6 months after receiving your login information.
By purchasing this item, you have read and agree to these terms.